This is my first post on WordPress! I have a Tumblr (http://supersmashsister.tumblr.com) but I found I was blogging personal posts less and became distracted by silly images. Also, it’s a plethora of vain, high-school-mentality-ridden individuals, with only very very few real individuals. I enjoy writing personal things about myself and my life. I used to write in diaries (OLD SCHOOL!), but I got rid of them, because they were full of superficial, irrelevant things that I don’t want to be involved in my life anymore. (They were from grades 7-9, so what can I do.)
Tidbits about me:
- I am a sushi queen. I love sushi with all my heart. I would eat it everyday if I could and I honestly have considered marrying a Japanese man so I could have it everyday, with the excuse that it was a part of his culture! HAHA.
- I am also a chocoholic. But since beginning my new healthy lifestyle in October, I have been craving it less (except for that time of month of course!)
- I am a shopaholic. I honestly loves clothes and shopping for them satisfies me in a great way. I love me a good sale as well. I am currently in love with this bright blue dress from Guess by Marciano. I NEED IT.
- I am pursuing a career in Public Relations. I’m currently a student in the Diploma of Public Relations program at Continuing Studies at the University of Western Ontario. I graduated in June with a B.A. in Honours Specialization in Media, Information, and Technoculture (MIT). I will be moving back with my parents in Oakville in December for my prospective internship in Toronto in January.
- I love working out. My boyfriend tells me I’m in the 2% of girls that work out correctly in the gym. I used to not believe him, because as a short girl (5’1!), I never saw results and I have been an avid runner since 17 years old. But working out ‘properly’ since July and eating better since October, I have seen the best results! I’ll blog about my working out success in another post. 🙂
- I love scary movies, but more recently, I’ve been loving post-apocalyptic, ‘pandemic’ movies. Those are more scary to me now!
- I also love my boyfriend, duh. We’ll call him ‘Knight’ (the way we met, I deemed him my ‘Knight in Shining Air Forces’) and it has been quite the roller coaster. We both feel like we would never date people like us, and yes there’s been difficulties, but right now, it’s a good place, so I’m happy. It is a bit of a bittersweet Romeo and Juliet-esque relationship, because he is two years younger and still in undergrad with dreams and goals of going to law school in London. I’m moving back to Oakville in December-ish and have known since we met in May, so we have decided from the beginning that we cannot do long distance (his personal preference and I had a long-distance boyfriend for two years…it’s really really difficult.) It’s bittersweet and we both know it will be heartwrenching and probably the most difficult thing I have ever done, but we both hope to keep talking and in contact. I know everyone says that, but I’m a positive person, so I hope this is true. 🙂
Anyways, that was a large blog post about myself (and I could say millions of things more…why I started blogging!!!)
I’m going to go make some pizza and watch an old Christmas home video before I head back to London.