Woohoo double post today, lucky you! As you can see, I am not dead from my cycling class: I actually really enjoyed it and will probably go again!
So my friend just sent me a link to the Thought Catalog article, Game of Thrones Guys and Whether or Not You Should Marry Them. I laughed so hard, I could barely breathe whilst simultaneously completely agreeing with the author of the article. If you are a Game of Thrones fanatic like myself, you should definitely read this article: very entertaining.
My top three favourite Game of Thrones guys:
1. Robb Stark: Those eyes, that jaw, that accent! Hold me. Not usually a goner for guys with such a luscious ‘do like His Grace here, but all of his beautiful traits combined make me weak in the old knees. He is a total 9/10 for me.
2. John Snow: I love me a broken man: there is no other explanation. Note: John Snow post-Knight’s Guard is 100 times better than the Winterfell version of John Snow. Plus, he looks great in a massive fur collar. Not many men can pull that off without looking like Karl Lagerfeld, if Karl were to to the Antarctic. 10/10 for you good sir.
3. Lord Baelish: Ugh, I know. Snaky, conniving, manipulating: my other favourite kind of man. He is also somewhat broken in a way: pining for the love of a woman he will never have. He just has a certain je ne sais quoi that I find myself attracted to. I’m a weirdo. 7/10 for this old crusty man.
1. Gendry: If he had more visibility on the show, I would have put him in the top 3 for sure. Topless Gendry was like early Christmas AND Halloween for me. Delicious. You are a 8/10, cutie pie.
2. Jaqen H’ghar: He was the underdog who came swooping up onto my female radar. I hope there’s more of him in season 3, because now that Robb Stark is *SPOILER* married off to that dang nurse woman, Jaqen is my numero uno. 10/10 because I am in love with you (give me the coin thing!)
Few tidbits you should know:
- I just started watching Game of Thrones on Friday night — I have a very thrilling and active social life, clearly.
- I finished both of the seasons last night at approximately 1 a.m.
- I was living and breathing Game of Thrones to the point where I am now dressing as Khaleesi/Daenerys Targaryen for Halloween on Saturday night.
- I spent all of yesterday making my costume from pieces I picked up from Value Village (bless their soul) on Monday night.
Yes, I need an intervention. Thank goodness the next season doesn’t start until the spring or I’d be job-less and probably friend-less.
On Saturday, I’ll show you my complete costume and you can marvel over how amazing I am at recreating a costume with old dance costumes, thrift store pieces and my favourite brown boots. However, I am still on the hunt for some toy dragons. Right now, my dragon is a lizard Beanie Baby, which will not suffice. I’m going for realistic here, people.
Just call me Mother of Dragons — I am a Fire sign, after all.