So in typical Paige fashion — I seem to say this a lot don’t I? — I have overspent on my vacation in Chicago. I have never spent so much money in such a short time period, notwithstanding my winter jacket purchase last winter. But I picked up so many great deals and finished the majority of my Christmas shopping, except for my Dad’s gift. I experienced some feelings of Shopper’s Guilt, but then I remembered all of my deals, sooo I don’t feel that bad.
Commence the Show-Off-And-Tell:
- The Limited Exact Stretch Handkerchief Pocket Skinny Pants, $34 from $69. Perfect for short girls!
- The Limited Sleeveless Tuxedo Blouse, $24 from $49.
- Forever 21 Striped Faux Fur Vest, $24.95. I have been searching everywhere for a chic furry vest and I finally found one at a decent price! (Cardinal Rule: Never pay oodles for a trendy piece.)
- Forever 21 Gold Multi-Chain Necklace, $1.99 from $7.50.
- Sorel Tivoli Rain Boots, $59 at Marshall’s. Clearly couldn’t pass this deal up!
- Steve Madden Croquet Suede Loafers, $25 at Marshall’s. Staple for my office wardrobe!
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Chicago Bears Drapey Athletic Tee, $32.50. Kitschy, yet adorable souvenir piece…I’ll get tons of wear out of this. Perfectfor my tomboy side!
- Victoria’s Secret PINK Signature Sweatpants for $44.50. I love PINK sweatpants and have fallen in love with the Signature line (I own Boyfriend ones and they are a bit too saggy in the booty region…only worthy of indoor wear.)
- H&M Burgundy Blazer, $20 from $49.50. This is my favourite purchase.
- Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka 1L, $37 from Duty-Free. Um, need I say more? Buying booze in Canada seems like a shame after a visit to the States.
- Nike Pro Compression Tights, $37 from $45.
- Nike Free Run 3, $78. Short Girl Bonus Part Two: Being able to wear youth shoes.
My Christmas Finds:
- Forever 21 Cross Pattern Pullover in Blue/Black, $19.50.
- H&M Black Sparkly Socks, $9.50.
Now that you know how much money I spent, I leave you to marinade in my purchases.