I hope everyone had a warm and snuggly Christmas surrounded by family, friends, chocolate, and/or mass amounts of carbs! I received some pretty amazing things for Christmas this year, which I am very excited to share with you guys.
- iPhone 4S: Merry Christmas to me! Every year I buy one or two (sometimes three) presents to myself. My Blackberry was driving me completely Lindsay-Lohan-bonkers, so I took the plunge and switched to the touch side. So far, I’m getting used to texting on a touch screen — thank goodness for autocorrect…I know I will feel differently about this later. The only thing I don’t like is that my alarm won’t go off if I turn my phone off at night and I feel the battery drains pretty quickly and I’m not even on my phone that much. Ah well. The price we pay.
- Kate Spade iPhone case. I purchased this to go with my new cellular. I want one from etsy, but I’m all about instant gratification so this one is my in-betweener.
- Nicole by O.P.I. Modern Family nail polish in It’s Something Lily. Amazing! No more needs to be said.
- Nike Pro Dri-Fit Hyperwarm Shirt. Perfect for my winter jogs or if I attend some sort of outdoor sporting event where I need layers. The latter has slim possibility though.
- H&M lace peplum blouse. Super cute: my first peplum! I know, I know — a tragedy. I can never find one that looks good on my shorty frame!
- Old Navy Women’s Roll Cuff Blouse in Black
- Winnipeg Jets T-Shirt
- Game of Thrones Book Set
- Harney & Sons Peach Iced Tea
- Winter mats for my car & blind spot mirrors
- Canadian Tire Auto Safety Kit.
- Batman air freshener in Strawberry
- Lotto ticket – I won $6! Booya!
- Like, a shitload of chocolate.
- Some more stuff.