Hey hey hey!
Updates on the fitness model training front:
- Eating and food prepping and eating and food prepping and eating and food prepping
- LOTS OF EGGS AND OATS. SWEET HOLY KIMYE, IT’S A LOT OF EGGS AND OATS.
- I met with my coach on Saturday at my gym, so she could do a quick run through of all my exercises I need to do. They’re not too crazy difficult or complicated. I’m super excited! My goal has become so attainable! I can do this!
- I am deathly sore from that workout. I can barely stand after sitting for 30 minutes. Not even my new Xtend and Glutamine supplements are helping. (But I wonder how much worse it would be without the post-workout catalysts.)
- I have another leg workout tonight. LORD HELP ME.
Updates on personal life front:
- Experienced a heart break on the weekend. Well, more of a heart tear. Lessons Learned From This One: being lead on hurts and it sucks. Communication is key. Ask what intentions are when you first meet, because they may be looking for a friend but treat you like a girlfriend, but they don’t want a girlfriend, because they’re a “bad boyfriend.” Don’t ask me what that means either. Blind sided!
- Saw the movie, Flight with my Dad yesterday for a belated birthday present. It was a decent movie. He had a white love interest, which is against his norm. (He refused to do love scenes with white women in the past, for “African-American females” respect and all that.
- Agreed to a fresh start with one of my best friends whom I had a pickle with last year. So, I guess when one door slams in your face, another window opens!
Life is really just heavily consumed by the gym and eating and making food. I’m sure I’ll have updates soon! I’m going to sushi at Japango with one of my public relations gals on Friday, so I shall write about that!