Hi guys, this post will be nothing but a gratuitous list of things/peoples/items/places I am obsessed with right now (Perhaps some ideas for a birthday gift will pop up…cue beard stroke. Pseudo-beard of course. Ew.)
- A$AP Rocky’s ‘Long Live A$AP’ album (Especially the track ‘Ghetto Symphony’ featuring Gunplay and A$AP Ferg)
- Tracking my two packages carrying shoes on both USPS.com and CanadaPost.com (EVIL EYE.)
- My new Camellia lace bralette from Urban Outfitters. It’s like going au natural – so comfy.
- Lifting up my shirt and looking at my little baby abs in any sort of reflecting surface. (WITHIN REASON. NOT IN PUBLIC, OBVIOUSLY.)
- My manicure in OPI’s Gargantuan Green Grape.
- Finding a pair of affordable yet beautiful leather pants.
- BUYING TICKETS FOR THE POSTAL SERVICE’S CONCERT ON THEIR FIRST TOUR SINCE 2003. I HAVE WAITED 9 YEARS FOR THEM TO TOUR.
- NBA All-Star gummy multivitamins for kids. (It’s about the little things in life, hahahaha.)
- Hoping to see this cute guy at my gym – he is tall and has a faux-hawk and on Valentine’s Day at the gym, he smiled at me and chuckled — could be good, could also be not so good. I’ll keep you posted on that one.
- THE POSTAL SERVICE IS COMING TO TORONTO ON JUNE 11.
- Reading as much of my Game of Thrones books as possible
- Daydreaming about all of the foods I will eat post-competition; mainly a really luxurious cupcake (Magnolia, preferred), about 4lbs of Yogurty’s, the famous onion rings from Thompson Diner, something with coconut with/on/in it, and some of my dad’s homemade “pasta in the oven”
- Having a relationship with myself. I am obsessed with just living for me, about me, and all that good jazzy stuff.
- Ugh, gas prices. Y U NO GO DOWN?!