As I may or may not have mentioned before (I think I definitely did), I am the biggest Game of Thrones fan ever. EVER.
I dressed up as Daenarys Targaryen for Halloween.
Received the books for Christmas. (I’m currently on the third one. And no, I haven’t gotten to anything crazy exciting yet, so don’t spoil it for me. Or else….I’ll dracarys your hair.)
I snagged my ticket to the Game of Thrones exhibit at the Design Exchange. Rumours have it that they have Ned Stark’s head and the Iron Throne will be mine. ALL MINE.
So, anyways, on my quest to be the biggest, nerdiest fan of the Game of Thrones, I found some neat merch that I would love to own. Correction: need to own.
- Game of Thrones Stark Stein, $12.50 from Chapters.ca – How cute would this be to drink coffee…or cider out of?
- A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook, $25 from Chapters.ca – Best dinner parties ever!
- Game of Thrones Direwolves T-Shirt, $25 from etsy.com – no words!
- Game of Thrones-inspired hand-stamped aluminum rings, $23, from etsy.com
- Game of Thrones Lovers Coffee Mug Set, $36 from etsy.com
- Funko POP! Game of Thrones Bobblehead, $12 from Amazon.com – I’d probably get Daenarys, Arya, Robb and Jon!