Yes, I am quite aware that I wrote a post about positivity a mere few days ago.
Some things must be said in this delirious – I keep typing delicious first! Freudian slip? – state of mind.
- Sometimes people grow and sometimes they don’t. But you grew. So you gotta cut off the sick leaves, ya dig? THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.
- I have absolutely zero tolerance for people who are in their mid-20s and are spoiled brats. I will come at you, bro/sis. Don’t mess with the sassmaster.
- If you’re eating anything packaged – with the exception of egg whites, quinoa, brown rice and tuna – you are not eating healthy, sweet cheeks. Eating healthy means you’re eating foods with ONE ingredient. Rarely more than that.
- I hate being sick because my gym game SUCKS. I almost always smoke my knee on a bench or with a dumbbell, because my head is crammed full of delicious, mucus-y fluids.
- Even if you dress cute when you’re sick, YOU’RE MOUTH BREATHING. NOT CUTE.
- I think I’m going to apply for my dual-Italian citizenship, because apparently it’s super easy and then, like, I could work there! Holla.
- I also think I’m going to go out for my CanFitPro personal training certification, because why not?! Economy is sketchy and who knows!? But there’s always people who need to get their ass kicked. 😉
- I also think I’m going to try an Ultimate Fitness Event in October: Halloween Mayhem. (You know the one I was originally planning to compete in?) Just as a prep for my IDFA World Championships! I’M SO COMPETITIVE.
That’s it! Have a great weekend everyone! Lift all that heavy ass iron. Or I’ll be that shorty judging you in the gym.