This. Quite related to my last post/rant. It is something no one really talks about because, well, friends are forever, right? But sometimes…they’re not.
1. You often feel like they aren’t actually happy for you when you announce good news, and you’ve just stopped telling them a lot of it when it happens.
2. The interests you all have are drifting further and further apart, and each time you go out it takes longer to find something that everyone is going to agree on.
3. In terms of financial and personal responsibility, most people are not on the same level and can’t afford to do the same things.
4. You are looking at them as being increasingly young, even though you are the same age. You, at times, feel like they are still students when you are well into a career.
5. The ones who either have established a life path or who are committed to working hard on their dreams have already abandoned the friend group.
6. You are starting to resent always…
View original post 478 more words