Soooo on Sunday evening, I posted a super brief “to do” list on my Facebook page giving a sneak peek into the tasks/errands/shit I have to do to prep in the final week before show day.
In case you were curious (or, if you’re not, whatever – you’re creeping my blog, so you obviously care), I’ll be posting a more detailed list into the last-minute prep things I need to do.
To be honest, this is probably more beneficial for me than you, so I don’t forget anything. I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE NIGHTMARES ABOUT FORGOTTEN HEELS.
- Go to the bank and withdraw $$$$ for tan, make-up, hair, nails, my soul.
- Book tan with Gold Tan for IDFA World Championships for next week. (Because Tan on the Run just doesn’t seem to grasp the concept of “competition dark.” Lol, Stacie.)
- Get hair re-blonded at Total Image Hair Salon (tonight). Get fly and sexy.
Buy Pedialyteand hair accessory for Halloween costume. Buy my beauty expert sponsor, Trish Hair Design, a token of my appreciation. (Hint: it’s pink!)
- Brew giant vat of gross-tasting dandelion tea for water depletion (a.k.a. death days.)
- Pack hair extensions carefully. Ziploc bags?
- Pack bikini, emergency bikini, Halloween costume, rice cakes, almond butter, loose clothing, robe, post-competition outfit, make-up, Bikini Bite, baby oil (?), maybe some chocolate for after, resistance band for dat pump, and a banana (emergency for muscle cramps!)
- Meal prep for NEXT week’s competition prep. (Insert struggling/crying/pained iPhone emoji face here.)
- Get nails done at Angelic Nails in Oakville on Friday morning.
- Buy presents for some mystery recipients.
- Get naked and get tanned by Absolute Touch on Friday night.
- Follow up with my photographer for my photo shoot on Sunday. (Argh!)
- SLEEP. MY GOD. GET ENOUGH SLEEP.
- Put ma legs up and watch oodles of Netflix.
The next time I post will probably be on Sunday, so toodle-oo and wish me luck please and thank you!