…Buuuut you guys can’t give those to me so here’s a list of things I actually do want for Christmas. (This post is mainly for my Mom since she asked me for a list this morning. #multitasking)
I will be expecting these things in my mailbox/inbox/under my Christmas tree/couriered to my work/gym.
I will also settle for Netflix and clean peppermint hot cocoa with Bailey’s as gift, since I’m all about dat Christmas spirit.
- Ab Roller ($13.99 at SportChek)
- Almond Butter (A big jar of the raw kind from Maranatha please and thanks.)
- ‘Pretty Bitch’ beanie from ShopJeen.com (Thanks to @ampollo for this suggestion. She knows me so well!)
- A rescue “pitbull-type” dog. (I’m sad because I know I won’t get this. Sigh.) Look at this awesome organization in Ontario called Bullies in Need (BIN).
- Gift cards to (but not excluding unlisted retailers, lol): Loblaws (this girl eats a lot of groceries!), Urban Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Winners, Canadian Tire (my car is like a child! So high-maintenance!), Apple (laptop needs upgrades! Severely.)