You want a sneak peek into the little buds screaming sweet nothings into my ears?
Yeeaaaaah, you do.
Here is a retrospective view into my musical tastes over the past year:
- April 2013 was my My Lots of Cardio, No Carbs Playlist (Can I laugh at people who do this now, or…? Nah.)
- February 2013 was A YEAR AGO (look at my gym selfies, lol) and it was My Lift, Squat & Train Hard Playlist
My musical tastes haven’t really changed too much over the past year – I’M A HIP HOP MAMA TO THE CORE – and my Mac is too old for an iTunes update so my iPhone with its stupid iOs7 won’t sync and blah zay blah, I haven’t updated the music on my iPhone in probably eight months. (APPLE DONATE A NEW LAPTOP/IPAD FOR MY POOR, UNFORTUNATE SOUL, PLS.) Sooo, I find all of my workout music via Songza…much to the chagrin of my data usage.
K – I digress. Here’s what’s blasting in my ears when I’m ignoring you at the gym or training my #GlutesForTheBrutes or asking you if you’re STILL USING THE FREAKING SQUAT RACK FOR YOUR 10TH SET OF HALF SQUATS.
1. Act Right – Yo Gotti (Feat. Young Jeezy & JG)
2. Type of Way – Rich Homie Quan
3. F*ckwithmeyouknowIgotit – Jay-Z (Feat. Rick Ross)
4. U.E.O.N.O. – Rocko (Feat. Rick Ross & Future)
5. Blue Milk – Big Chocolate
6. Naughty Girl – Beyonce
7. Bubble Butt (Remix) – Major Lazer (Feat. Bruno Mars, 2Chainz & Tyga)
8. Go F*ck Yourself – My Crazy Girlfriend
9. Rich as F*ck – Lil Wayne (Feat. 2Chainz)
10. How Many Mics – The Fugees
11. Worst Behaviour – Drake
12. Can’t Believe It – Flo Rida (Feat. Pitbull)
13. Thinking About You – Calvin Harris (Feat. Ayah Marar)
14. Partition – Beyonce
15. OG Bobby Johnson – Que
For those of you who think I have bad taste in music…you’ve obviously never squatted ass-to-grass to some TRAP AND BASS. #ThisIsWhyMyButtLooksLikeThis
Anyways, 129 days until UFE SHOWDOWN! Three weeks or so left on my “off-season” (ummm, betch I’m always ON!) I am pumped! Even though I’m totally getting hungry WHILST I AM EATING A MEAL. Halfway through, I can’t wait ’til the next meal. Halp! Metabolism is toooo slick.
It’s chest and triceps at the gym tonight (blah – I hate this workout but gotta get the gainzzz.)
Bench press me AND give me siiiick new songs to lift to. Pretty please? With whey on top?