Hello again, we really must stop meeting like this…LOL.
This post is going to be short and sweet (just like me.)
- Transformed into a mermaid (!!!!)
- Shot a variety of guns for Sheldon and I’s 2nd anniversary. (Bad-ASS.)
- Also, experiences > expensive material shit that has no sentimental value whatsoever. Life lesson, people. #lifechangingmagicoftidyingup
- Did 4 photoshoots with Bryce Murdoch and Arsenik Studios. (FoR bOOkiNg iNFO, cheCK mY bIO. JK, don’t.)
- Went to the driving range for the first time & I rate it 5/10 for fun.
- Put everything into my 2 shows this year. Won both my classes + 1 overall. Proved that you can achieve success via hard fucking work and not exploiting my ~story~ or my ass cheeks on social media. #shotsfired #sorrynotsorry
Met lots of amazing people on the way (‘YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE’)
- Drove 10 hours to Maine with a dog (lol). Went stand-up paddleboarding for the first time.
- Did an obstacle course race with Sonic (& had an amaazing time.)
- Made a bad-ass (basically perfect) Harley Quinn costume.
- TRAVELED TO ICELAND BY MYSELF. This one deserves 900000+ bonus points. Raving like a lunatic about this wouldn’t even do this life-changing trip justice.
- Hiked 2 mountains by myself.
- Saw the Northern Lights.
- Went to the Blue Lagoon.
- Went horseback riding.
- Drove a car in a different country & didn’t die (!!)
- Finally got my lilac watercolour tattoo I’ve been wanting for 5ever.
My plans (not resolutions) for 2017:
- Compete at the 2017 Ontario Championships in May.
- Volunteer more. Specifically at a humane society or shelter.
- Do more cool new stuff:
- Archery tag
- Skydive (indoors, because I’m not a savage)
- Trampoline dodgeball (even tho dodgeball is the game of Satan)
- Axe throwing
- Skating along one of those cool trails
- Explore more hiking in Ontario
- Travel more (within Canada)
- Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc
- Declutter & reduce the amount of shit I store based off “what if” situations
- Stay off my phone/social media more, because I don’t care about people’s perfectly curated lives on IG. #byyyyye
- Hang more with friends.
Basically 2017 is another year of yes (but no to shit I don’t want to do #eloquent.)
make 2017 your bitch.