Hello you beautiful people. My name is Paige…like in a book.
I’m currently a provincially-qualified bikini competitor with the Ontario Physique Association (OPA) with the most amazing team, Team T-Rex. Follow me on my quest to the 2017 Ontario Championships in May (but don’t stalk me, because…that’s weird.)
I am the sassiest.
I write about whatever interests me: usually food, my life (duh), fitness, and books. I’m a friendly little peanut, so say hello!
- I am a teensy bit obsessed with my Boston Terrier, Sonic.
- I live for burritos and burgers and sushi…oh my!
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a BA in MIT and a post-graduate Diploma in Public Relations. (But I wish I became a vet!)
- I love lifting & the gym, but don’t call me a bro.
- Coffee is my one true love. Other than Sheldon, of course. 😉
- I’ve been recently bitten by the wanderlust bug and I’m always on the hunt for a challenging hike with a beautiful view.
If you want to get in touch with me, check out my Contact page!