Hello you beautiful people. My name is Paige…like in a book.
I’m currently living a post-bikini-competition life on a journey of integrating fitness and health into the other pieces of the pie that is my life! Soul-searching for my niche/passion (so far I think it’s writing!) So buckle up!
I am the sassiest.
I write about whatever interests me: usually food, my life (duh), fitness, and books. I’m a friendly little peanut, so say hello!
- I am a teensy bit obsessed with my Boston Terrier, Sonic.
- I’m trying to learn mindful eating and enjoying the process!
- I graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a BA in MIT and a post-graduate Diploma in Public Relations.
- I love lifting & the gym, but don’t call me a bro.
- Coffee is my one true love. Other than Sheldon, of course. 😉
- I’ve been recently bitten by the wanderlust bug and I’m always on the hunt for a challenging hike/adventure with a beautiful view.
- Trying to live in the moment and be grateful for everything (good and bad!)
If you want to get in touch with me, check out my Contact page!